The Leche Trust
The Leche Trust is a registered, grant-making charity (225659) founded and endowed by the late Mr. Angus Acworth CBE.
The Leche Trustees offer grants in two areas: performing arts and conservation.
The Trustees’ priorities for music, theatre and dance are:
- excellence in professional performance
- new work, and
- development of young, professional artists aged 18 or over.
Trustees do not normally fund:
- visual arts
- capital developments at arts venues
- recording projects
- general outreach and audience development projects
- learning projects aimed at schools and children
- projects with the primary purposes of health and social welfare
- the purchase of equipment
- projects that have been completed.
Please read the detailed Funding Guidelines carefully before making an application.
Trustees meet three times a year to review applications, normally in February, May and October.
The deadline for the February 2021 meeting is midnight on Friday 8th December 2020