About BBC Ten Pieces
Ten Pieces aims to open up the world of classical music to 7-14 year-olds across the UK and inspire them to develop their own creative responses to the music.
We want young people to really get creative with classical music and develop imaginative responses. We're not just looking for musical responses - children can get creative in any art form that inspires them, so if you're a school, home educator or any kind of arts organisation you can get your students involved.
- Exciting animated short films to introduce each piece, presented by Naomi Wilkinson and Lemn Sissay
- Films of the orchestral and choral performances in full
- Accompanying classroom lesson plans for primary and secondary teachers
- Simplified downloadable arrangements at different ability levels for you to perform the pieces
- MP3 audio recordings of the music to listen to and download
What should I do next?