The Hub works with partners to support clusters of schools on specific music projects which focus on vocal development, composition and/or performance opportunities. These projects can involve schools from a single Multi Academy Trust or can be to support transition to secondary school.
A number of recent projects have involved local museums and have included wider cross-arts or cross-curricular links.
If your school is interested in working with other schools on a music project, please contact Tanya Moore - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent and current cluster projects supported by the Hub:
- Launceston Transition Project - Autumn 2018
- Richard Lander Transition Project
- Wheal Martyn Composition Project - Autumn 2018
- Looe Schools Cluster project
School Engagement Leads and Cluster Project Deliverers
Our commissioned School Engagement Leads work with different clusters of schools each term. In addition, there are a number of freelance music leaders who deliver these projects on the Hub's behalf:
Christine Judge - West - email@example.com
Anna Minear - Mid- firstname.lastname@example.org
Sally Butlin - East - email@example.com
Georgina Bridle - North - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrick Bailey- Secondary and Post 16 Engagement Lead - email@example.com
- Emma Mansfield - Vocal Specialist
- Roger Luxton - Freelance Music Leader
- Ryan Jones - Songwriting and Record Label projects
- Si Gordon and John Williams - Music Production